Date: December 14, 2012
Location: National Archives, Oslo, Norway
Related Archive Post: Til ungdommen workshop
Last Update: July 17, 2013
Together with students from across the country, Magne created a time capsule sculpture which has been placed in the lobby of the Norwegian National Archives (Riksarkivet) and will remain sealed until 2031.
The time capsule is a vertical stack of 30 boxes, each of which contain letters from students across Norway with their thoughts about the events of July 22, 2011 and about the future.
- 07/17/2013 – Ostlands Posten: Da tiden stoppet opp
- 12/18/2012 – Visit Norway: Photo on Flickr
- 12/15/2012 – Aftenposten: En gave til fremtidens ungdom (VIDEO)
- 12/15/2012 – Til Ungdommen Facebook: Tidskapselen ble forseglet under markering i Riksarkivet
- 12/14/2012 – Riksarkivet: Photo on Instagram
- 12/14/2012 – Riksarkivet: Riksarkivet innkapsler ungdommens tanker