Magne joined 29 other artists to perform at ‘perhaps the largest exhibition ever of Norwegian artists outside Norway’. Three rooms at Fabric were dedicated to acts ranging from jazz to electronica to house.
Sponsors for the event, apparently the Norwegian Embassy produced a compilation CD with performances from the evening, including ‘All the Time’ by Magne. There is a listing for the CD here, however no information on how to obtain a copy.
Event poster by Exil.no
- 03/04/2005 – Aftenposten: Turboneger blåste London-luften ren
- 03/02/2005 – Trust the DJ: Sunkissed Live presents Fresh Air
- 03/02/2005 – Norway.org: Fresh Air at Fabric
- 03/01/2005 – Biosphere: Archive 2005
- 02/02/2005 – MIC: Fresh air in London
- 12/07/2004 – BA.no: Til London for å hylle Norge