Date: June 24, 2012
Location: Go With The Flø Festival, Flø, Norway
Last Updated: October 5, 2013
Magne wrote a unique piece of music for ‘Desibel’, the largest mobile horn system, which was performed as the opening fanfare for the 2012 Go With The Flø Festival. The music is a ‘collage of sounds’, and includes audio recorded at a local dockyard and a local farm – with cows.
Update on Magne’s art site: Desibel
- 06/24/2012 – Vikebladet: Flø-kyrne i full gallopp
- 06/22/2012 – SMP: Sjekk den luren
- 06/22/2012 – Vikebladet: Alt klart for «Go With The Flø»
- 05/24/2012 – SMP: Kjempehorn til Flø
- 05/23/2012 – Heroynytt: Furuholmen opnar kunstivalen på Flø
- 05/23/2012 – Vikebladet: Furuholmen bles i gang kunstivalen
- a-ha-live.com: Magne talks about Flo performance
- a-ha-live.com: Go With the Flo festival 2012
- a-ha-live.com: Furuholmen-fanfare fills Flo-festival
Moo-s of Norway from Sven Voelker on Vimeo.